Bad shtein usually happens

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

I wish I'd saved them

It doesn't happen often

but I need him to be angry salty igy not out here calling for locks

MDS

lol rodney harrison talking about players being dirty
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

EJ72

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 30, 2017, 11:30:45 PM
Wash another primetime dud

Irving made Cousins levitate

A few days after the fact but he's been playing well. Dallas ain't going anywhere this year but I'll take a win over the 'Skins any time. My brother and nephew are both fans of them so I get to gloat a little for at least a week.

Irving and Lawrence have been great rushing the QB this year but I believe both of them are in contract years, soooo... I don't think there's any way Dallas can resign both of them.

Tomahawk

Thoughts and prayers to Shazier and his fam

PhillyPhreak54

NFL officiating is so lousy

They just took a TD off the board for Cincy on a lousy holding call

MDS

the pro brain damage crowd was in love with that game last night

why do people love seeing guys give themselves cte so much? also why do players willingly give each other cte?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.