Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2017, 07:02:32 PM
only birds fans can think Super Bowl rings are yucky

We gonna go find every player who ever won a ring and say they're better?

Even the dude who was inactive an entire year and never played again? Because Lombardi's ringzzz were the equivalent of a practice squadder "winning" one

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2017, 07:46:42 PM
you started a stupid argument over nothing and now you are digging deeper trying to find something you can "win" on

remember:
1. nobody likes doug
2. nobody likes lombardi
3. Havas doesn't like homers.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

How can you type while wearing your cool guy leather jacket all the time?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2017, 08:51:13 PM
you started a stupid argument over nothing and now you are digging deeper trying to find something you can "win" on

remember:
1. nobody likes doug
2. nobody likes lombardi

Who is homering it up for Doug? You've yet to answer this.

And when is the last time you:

1. Cheered the Eagles
2. Were genuinely happy about something they did

MDS

havas is off the reservation on this but im at every game with him and can confirm he does indeed like the eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 04, 2017, 09:16:41 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2017, 08:51:13 PM

remember:
1. nobody likes doug
2. nobody likes lombardi

Who is homering it up for Doug? You've yet to answer this.

And when is the last time you:

1. Cheered the Eagles
2. Were genuinely happy about something they did

1. when buddy was the coach
2. whenever lurie builds a playground

Sgt PSN

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/video-doug-pederson-flips-out-at-eagles-offense-after-3-and-out/

Um, ok. Don't think this remotely qualifies as flipping out, but sure.  Kinda reminds me of Stanley from Friday.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: A01 on November 02, 2017, 01:44:18 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/video-doug-pederson-flips-out-at-eagles-offense-after-3-and-out/

Um, ok. Don't think this remotely qualifies as flipping out, but sure.  Kinda reminds me of Stanley from Friday.

Christ, that's what I say to my kids on a daily basis to get them to school.  Flipping out?   :-D
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Tomahawk

I've never seen such a display of passion and grit

SD

Give it up for Doug

He's doing a bang up job for a second year coach. The team always gives 100%. Aside from the second half of the KC game this team hasn't been outplayed. The players love playing for him.

He looks and comes off like a dolt but he clearly has a grasp on the offense. Wentz's quick development isn't a coincidence either.

I'm not buying the SB talk. Never will until they get there. But Doug's a good coach. Bottom line.

Rome

He coaches as good as his players perform.  I swear an NFL Head Coach's job is 99% psychiatrist these days.  If you can get these millionaire meatheads to buy into what you're selling, and you have decent talent to work with, you have a good shot to win.   

They aren't drastically different than last year's team, yet look at the results.  Amazing job so far just herding these cats into the same direction. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on November 06, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

They aren't drastically different than last year's team, yet look at the results. 

Yes they are. They had a make shift O line, no running game, and their starting wideouts were DGB and Agholor who was a disaster.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on November 06, 2017, 09:26:29 AM
I'm not buying the SB talk. Never will until they get there. But Doug's a good coach. Bottom line.

I just can't.  Too much disappointment built into decades of Eagle fandom to make that jump.  I'm enjoying the ride, but can't make that leap.

ice grillin you

hes awful but has a franchise qb and the best DC in the league as well as an overall good staff....but hey brian billick and barry switzer won chips so why cant this buffoon

key will be how does he handle the inevitable turnover in staff

SD