Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

NFL.com had an edited down version of that last week that really did make him sound dumb, basically just telling a bunch of guys "good job" and saying nothing actually related to football. This version is way better. Makes me wonder if NFL Films cuts out all the football talk because they aren't sure what the team would be comfortable leaving in.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2016, 05:37:40 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

amazing job by Jeffrey and Howie

And by amazing I mean farged up

@oldtakesexposed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh well. I'm more than happy to be wrong. It means they're doing well.

You rip me for being a homer and then rip when I'm not in lock step. Make up your mind will ya?

MDS

look at the thread title tex

nobody on earth was high on doug....he still seems like he cant remember where he left his keys

but damn if he cant call a game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And manage the clock.

The fears of being a train wreck seem to be unfounded. He's aggressive on fourth, runs the ball and saves timeouts. Brain doesn't compute this yet

Sgt PSN

2 games, 1 of them on MNF in a rowdy sports town like Chicago and I don't think the Eagles have had to burn a single TO to avoid penalty. Plays are coming in quickly and Wentz isn't lost under center.  This is seriously refreshing.

MDS

i didnt like anything about the 4th and goal call from the 1 up 15 with fossil midget sproles, but other than that theres really nothing to complain about

the 2nd attempt at it was much better

just use mathews or barner on the goal line from now on and we're cool

Sgt PSN

I'm thinking that his logic was that Sproles would be hard to find and he could just tunnel under the pile.  It's not completely retarded, but yeah, just pound it in with a big back.

Eagaholic

I gotta believe the D line is thinking the same thing and just submarining at the snap as they usually do anyway.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2016, 12:29:06 AM
Oh well. I'm more than happy to be wrong. It means they're doing well.

You rip me for being a homer and then rip when I'm not in lock step. Make up your mind will ya?

you might be wrong you might not...it's two friggin games in...yes after coaching for 8 quarters it's nice to have not seen him fall on his face yet which I thought he would do but people also had chip kelly in the HOF after four quarters
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Chip was HOF after the 1st half of the racist game.

Eagles_Legendz

One thing that I've been very pleasantly surprised about Pederson is I figured he'd be the ultra conservative type, but he's shown no hesitation with 4th and short once across the 50.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 20, 2016, 10:32:41 AM
Chip was HOF after the 1st half of the racist game.
But a lot of HOF bandwagoners bailed when Washington came back in the second half.

Rome

Pederson has already made adjustments in the first two games that Kelly refused to make in three years there.  Again, Kelly is a great college coach but he's also the most stubborn SOB ever to blow a whistle. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous