Michael Bennett, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 07, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 24, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
A lot of security jobs are just about having someone in a location keeping an eye on things, which is a perfect job for disabled people who don't have a lot of skills. Not everyone needs to be a bouncer.

its called a movie theater
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Best of luck to him wherever he lands.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

rumored trade to new england.  haven't seen details yet.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

Reportedly, a 2020 fifth-round pick for Bennett and a 2020 seventh-round pick.

SD

I would have kept him but at least they got something in return and also clear $7 million in cap space

Diomedes

If those terms are correct, it's a great deal.

MDS

only thing not to like is nobody ever wins a trade with belly

bennett for 7 mil was a good deal. thing is he said he wants to start and play. hes behind barnett/graham. hes only going to play 30ish percent of snaps. my man didnt like that. so they are sending him somewhere to go make more white people uncomfortable....suburban massachusetts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Looks like the Birds get the Pats 2020 5th and the Pats get the Birds 2020 7th

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on March 08, 2019, 03:47:47 PM
I would have kept him 

he was a beast last year...for a team in a win now mode you dont just give up great players and hope you can replace their production this season

trades like this is why new england is new england and every else is whatever they are

i do grant that at his age he could take a small or even big step back next year at 33/34...but new england knows this and its why they gave up nothing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous