The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

For farg's sake, the cops are just farging standing there. I feel comparative arguments are ineffective, but if that dude was anything other than white, the cops would have 100% arrested him, best case scenario.

Diomedes

The way forward here, obviously, is to find someone with a rebel flag shirt and follow them around chanting "SLAVER SLAVER SLAVER!"

Bring friends.  This is gonna work out great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 09, 2018, 10:33:22 PM
For farg's sake, the cops are just farging standing there. I feel comparative arguments are ineffective, but if that dude was anything other than white, the cops would have 100% arrested him, best case scenario.

this is almost as bad as the racist dood....the women is clearly terrified and he does absolutely nothing...to your point about if the harasser was black 100% he would be arrested but even in that case most likely it would be because the cop got to take down a black dood not because in his mind he was protecting the woman

i would have smashed the dood in the jaw personally but at the very least five oh has got to stand in between him and the girl so she feels somewhat safe

for the record apparently the cop has been put on desk duty

hbionic

Jesus, that got my blood boiling.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

I seriously hate old white people. maybe all white people.

ice grillin you

phattymatty

i want to drink a beer with that other guy.

smeags

Wait.  Did i hear that right, she said she was standing up for him ?

How ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

https://deadspin.com/papa-john-made-some-people-mad-after-allegedly-using-th-1827510327/amp

QuoteIt's always good when the public-facing celebrity founder of a company repeatedly demonstrates a complete inability to avoid shooting his own dick off. And to give this story a properly grim ending, Forbes reports that Laundry Services recently had to lay off 10 percent of its workforce due to financial pressures partly caused by the loss of Papa John's as a client

Is papa john really a celebrity? Is 10 percent of the shteintily named Laundry Service one person?

smeags

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 12, 2018, 12:27:12 AM
https://deadspin.com/papa-john-made-some-people-mad-after-allegedly-using-th-1827510327/amp

QuoteIt's always good when the public-facing celebrity founder of a company repeatedly demonstrates a complete inability to avoid shooting his own dick off. And to give this story a properly grim ending, Forbes reports that Laundry Services recently had to lay off 10 percent of its workforce due to financial pressures partly caused by the loss of Papa John's as a client

Is papa john really a celebrity? Is 10 percent of the shteintily named Laundry Service one person?

well now the company is going to remove any likeness of him from marketing materials. he's probably really pissed everytime he sees a KFC commercial now.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer