Random Philadelphia Sports Musings Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 10, 2012, 07:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

I know it's just another nerd with a blog, but the Zoo with Roy thing with Halladay this morning is amazing

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

thank god this is over...i wanted them to do well but it was just getting annoying

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol how could a little league team possibly get too annoying?

Its fun.

Sourpuss Mcfrownyface

MDS

because people wouldnt shut up about it

i want to see and hear actual sports....not know about how much time zion spearman spends in the batting cage

smeags

Quote from: MDS on August 22, 2014, 10:21:04 AM
because people wouldnt shut up about it

i want to see and hear actual sports....not know about how much time zion spearman spends in the batting cage

kinda like you won't shut about others not shutting up about it ?

yeah, we ALL get what you mean.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

2 posts on message board 15 read. wont shut up about it.

well now its 3.

p.s. WHO ARE YOU

smeags

Quote from: MDS on August 22, 2014, 10:36:48 AM
2 posts on message board 15 read. wont shut up about it.

well now its 3.

p.s. WHO ARE YOU

i'm the guy that missed you with the hanger in that alley all those years ago.

sorry everyone. my bad.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

Lol. It isn't too late for an 80th trimester abortion.

MDS

So I had a family dinner on 3rd and Vine....had time to kill after so I went to SugarHouse. Walked around there for a bit. Walked past a guard standing in the middle of the aisle, watching a table. Weird sight. Whatever. I look over at the table...damn one of those guys looks like Allen Iverson. HOLY shtein IT IS.

Chuck had his own table (I think he was playing 3 card Poker, that's what the table said, but who knows). Reserved. Filled with...folks. Guard protecting him. Paying the world no nevermind. I stood and watched for a few seconds before the guard told me to get lost.

PhillyPhreak54

Did you see how much he was betting?

How can he be broke yet gamble?

3CP is a zesty game and will suck your pockets dry quick

MDS

i couldnt get that close to the table....no idea how much he was betting. but i asked myself the same question, im pretty sure he's broke and i have no clue where he came up with the money for gambling.

let alone claiming his own table (i.e. taking one out of circulation) with a staff member watching him over.