Flyers- Giroux
Eagles- Shady
Phillies- Blow me one final time
Sixers- Lou, although ET is creeping..

PhillyPhreak54

Die-Hard's Met Mt Rushmore

Benny Agbayani - Mo Vaughn - Butch Huskey - Jose Reyes

MDS

you left out bernie madoff and tom glavine's performance on the final day of the 2007 season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

DH

and yadier molina for his home run off heilman in the 9th inning of game 7 in 06

farg you all

DH

oh and btw, you all were right about reyes - guy is a huge farging homo

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhanInDC

Rushmore:
Sixers: Dr. J
Phillies: Schmidt
Eagles: Reggie
Flyers: Clarke

Favorites:
Sixers: Bradley
Phillies: Mulholland
Eagles: Bavaro
Flyers: Eklund
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

how can so many people choose reggie

most people know him as a packer. did he even win a playoff game? a division title?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

I could have gone a lot of different ways with that, I was tempted to pick Jerome or Clyde, but Reggie to me reminds me most of that defense. I grew up during that time and remember then being proud that although the offense was anemic most teams basically dreaded playing them. Probably never see it's like again.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

DH

when i think of reggie, i think carolina panthers

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on March 12, 2012, 02:01:59 PM
although the offense was anemic most teams basically dreaded playing them. Probably never see it's like again.

I assume you mean that we'll never see it in Philly again because that statement basically sums up the Ravens for the last 12 years. 

MDS

so you all pick reggie because you are all middle aged to 40ish and that defense was the team of your youth?

get over it, elders. they didnt win a god damn thing.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on March 12, 2012, 02:22:19 PM
so you all pick reggie because you are all middle aged to 40ish and that defense was the team of your youth?

get over it, elders. they didnt win a god damn thing.

Um, no Eagles team in the last 50 years has won anything you idiot.  By your logic, McNabb should be everyone's favorite Eagle because he won a few playoff games. 

You know that pretty much every sports fan's all time favorite players are guys they watched when they were kids, right?  You really don't need this explained, do you?