Random Philadelphia Sports Musings Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 10, 2012, 07:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I'm not familiar with Chicago geography and what constitutes Chicago proper, but aren't all their stadiums in the city?

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

MDS

in a way it makes me mad because i liked philly being the only city to have this but detroit is a great sports city so its fine i guess

POS boston allows their football team to play closer to providence. washington is probably the next closest but their pro football team plays in god forsaken landover....and also i guess chicago but for some reason they still have the white sox.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

It's idiotic, really. Fans will travel through the ruins of Detroit to get to a glimmering ice castle built for a billionaire with Detroit tax dollars.

Most cities aren't corrupt enough to throw money at four teams while vast swaths of urban land remain mired in extreme poverty.

MDS

philadelphia's own dawn staley about to win a national title

i covered her for year when i was at temple (her last year there). i dont think she remembers me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

MDS

MDS

north philly getting some love and multiple temple references....hof dawn brings truth

MDS

playoff wins since 2010
philly - 2
tennessee teams - 7 (soon to be 8 )

MDS

the last time the union won a game trump was over 2 months from being elected

the union have 12 fewer points and have played 1 more game than the team in first place....a team that came into existence last season

Rome

Orlando City is amazing.  The stadium is off the charts great and although the drunken frat boy roofie rapist douchebag quotient is high, it's tolerable in the higher priced seats. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on May 01, 2017, 12:05:55 PM
drunken frat boy roofie rapist douchebag quotient

thats florida though

SD

Interesting question on the fanatic I'll throw it out here (for the 4 for 4ers)...you have to get rid of one Philly sports team but you're guaranteed a championship for the other 3 teams. Which team are you getting rid of?

Todd I know you're choosing the Flyers so you don't need to bother.