Man made global warming is real.

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2007, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

They should think of a different name than weed killer; it offends my pot-centric sensibilities.

smeags

that weed killer goes by, jeff sessions

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm 52 so I really can't do much to save the environment.  I do what I can in my small circle.  What I don't do is spread bullshtein lies like global climate change is a hoax.  It's not.  Suggesting it is amounts to the ultimate fake news.  We are quickly and irretrievably destroying the environment.   

I'll be dead before the shtein hits the fan, but your daughter and mine will deal with the repercussions of our actions, SD.   

I love you like a gay brother but you need to get your motherfarging head out of your ass on this issue.

ice grillin you

no chance he isnt just a HOF troll on all this....hes an obsessed troll but a troll nonetheless...i wouldnt get too upset about it

i mean theres actual science on it and hes a smart guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

I hope you're wrong, Rome, and you live long enough to witness the end of the world.

It's on my bucket list anyway

MDS

lets be real if florida is really going to be swallowed in the sea then global warming is good thing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 13, 2017, 11:19:21 AM
lets be real if florida is really going to be swallowed in the sea then global warming is good thing

I plan on moving there when I retire.

smeags

at this rate Jacksonville may be the southern most point in florida when you move.

MDS

Quote from: SD on July 13, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

perfect

Geowhizzer

I plan on moving out.

phattymatty

because i have not seen the science or don't understand it, it does not exist.

Rome

ice grillin you

you sure about that?

https://twitter.com/SeanWFTS/status/885851256182452229
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous