Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SunMo, April 29, 2007, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

It looks like a farging Oscar acceptance speech. 

NO. 

Diomedes

Wrong.  He didn't say anything about Trump.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its definitely not for the lazy....way too many initials where i didnt feel like stopping and trying to figure out who he was talking about
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I didn't actually read it.  I don't for the most part care what athletes have to say.  He's retiring and saying nice things I'm sure.  I'm assuming he didn't mention Trump.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

theres a paragraph in there about living in south phil and the fans that is money....an alshon tidbit too

the rest is dreck

best thing about him by far is how much he loves the city and that hes not going back to god forsaken ohio
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't she hang one of his teammates?

The Alshon story was great