2019 Flyers - new coach

Started by SD, April 15, 2019, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I rolled Social Justice Bard, the Virtue Signaling gets me mad Hoyda.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Brb gonna virtue signal this Latina waitress at the bar to let laid

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2019, 05:30:57 PM

The Trotter jersey doesn't get it done anymore?

General_Failure

Gotta go with the Runyan so they know what you're down for.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Let' see I own a Cunningham, Fryar, Bed Wetter (it was on sale at Ross), Trotter, Montgomery, Carmichael, Victorino phew I'm good.  Oh wait shtein, I owned a Steve Carlton t-shirt jersey and a Cliff Lee BOOM t-shirt.  Damnit!

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 20, 2019, 05:37:49 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2019, 05:30:57 PM

The Trotter jersey doesn't get it done anymore?

Sadly no.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on April 20, 2019, 05:40:24 PM

Wear Runyan and you have to grow the coat of back and arm hair

ice grillin you

White privilege is strong here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: AO1 on April 20, 2019, 11:14:51 AM
Quote from: Munson on April 20, 2019, 10:36:23 AM
None of this is "why Trump won".

It's exactly why Trump won. SJW outrage and oversensitive stupidity is a wide spectrum, it encompasses Muslims, LGBT, racism, they're going to take our guns, deep state, feminism, immigration, open borders, msn/fake news, welfare etc. Anytime a rare occurrence arises the right exploits it as those loony libs and Trump supporters feed off of it like sharks. They don't see it's a fringe group they see it as the ENTIRE left. You posted on CVON long enough to know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't know who ANTIFA was until the morons on CVON started talking about them.

But those people are going to believe all that regardless, FoxNews has been convincing them of it since before the term "SJW" was a thing. Most normal folks out there don't really give a shtein (CVON very much not being normal people lol) because they don't watch right wing news and don't pay attention to other news very much. Hillary being Hillary had more to do with it than anything else.

But I digress, this is theFlyers thread, don't wanna clog it up with this shtein.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 21, 2019, 04:48:47 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on April 20, 2019, 05:40:24 PM

Wear Runyan and you have to grow the coat of back and arm hair

A visual that still haunts me to this day.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on April 22, 2019, 01:01:18 AM
Quote from: AO1 on April 20, 2019, 11:14:51 AM
Quote from: Munson on April 20, 2019, 10:36:23 AM
None of this is "why Trump won".

It's exactly why Trump won. SJW outrage and oversensitive stupidity is a wide spectrum, it encompasses Muslims, LGBT, racism, they're going to take our guns, deep state, feminism, immigration, open borders, msn/fake news, welfare etc. Anytime a rare occurrence arises the right exploits it as those loony libs and Trump supporters feed off of it like sharks. They don't see it's a fringe group they see it as the ENTIRE left. You posted on CVON long enough to know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't know who ANTIFA was until the morons on CVON started talking about them.

But those people are going to believe all that regardless, FoxNews has been convincing them of it since before the term "SJW" was a thing. Most normal folks out there don't really give a shtein (CVON very much not being normal people lol) because they don't watch right wing news and don't pay attention to other news very much. Hillary being Hillary had more to do with it than anything else.

But I digress, this is theFlyers thread, don't wanna clog it up with this shtein.

Yeah, this space should be reserved for kvetching about how much the Flyers stink, not U.S. politics.  There's a thread for that!  :D

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Brayden Schenn scores to put the Blues up 3-0 and probably seals the deal for the Stanley Cup.

Craig Berube wins a Cup.  Go figure!

ice grillin you

every 1967 expansion team that still exists has won a cup since the flyers last did

there are only three teams left that were in the league the last time the flyers won the cup and havent won one since

not including franchises that no longer are around