2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

keith jackson off to heaven
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Whoa Nellie

(Someone had to say it)

PhillyPhreak54

Damn

Wash St QB Tyler Hilinski shot himself in the head tonight

EJ72

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
Damn

Wash St QB Tyler Hilinski shot himself in the head tonight

I saw that. Farging shame but who knows what demons he had in him? RIP young man.

Back in the early 80s a deacon at our church killed his wife, the church secretary, at home with a shotgun then himself and everyone was stunned because nobody saw it coming. Depression is an evil, sneaky b!tch.

MDS

i dont get out of bed each day hoping to troll my good buddy romey, but man is it easy when he one second is raging against trump and the other is rooting for this school

https://deadspin.com/report-fsu-quarterback-deondre-francois-investigated-i-1822375846
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I bet you cheered when Blount scored his td on Sunday.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 24, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

https://deadspin.com/report-fsu-quarterback-deondre-francois-investigated-i-1822375846

From the comments section: "That picture makers it look like Francois learned to throw a football from Markelle Fultz."

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 24, 2018, 12:26:47 PM
I bet you cheered when Blount scored his td on Sunday.

i also cheered when blount did this to your cousin

Sgt PSN

smeags

lil dogs always have a loud bark.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it