Week 8 - Jaguars: The Eagles Go To London, And Can Probably Stay There

Started by MDS, October 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

"Any guy who body slams Todd is my kind of guy."

- Trump

- Bernie

- Ghandi

smeags

Quote from: Rome on October 23, 2018, 01:26:37 PM
"Any guy who body slams Todd is my kind of guy."

- Trump

- Bernie

- Ghandi

haaaa. I wouldn't bother, id actually give lil guy a hug.

MDS

i would pretend not to know smeags....romey on the other hand would get the biggest bear hug of his life
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

MDS

the game is being announced by rich eisen, irvin, marriccui and like one other nfln idiot...and there are 2 sideline reporters

and for anyone who is like WELL FINE ILL TURN ON MERRILL, yea hes horrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I've actually slimmed down a bit.  217 lbs at last count.  I still have 20 to go but anything under two bills at this age works. 

I should be 175 but farg that.  I'd look like an aids patient. 

PS:  Everyone gets firm handshakes only.   Except Beermonkey.  ❤️

QB Eagles

Malcom Jenkins, in the middle of his worst Eagles season, is out there giving the Jags bulletin board material.

Rome

SD

SD

QuoteThe four players that were reportedly arrested were Barry Church, D.J. Hayden, Ronnie Harrison, and Jarrod Wilson. They are accused of trying to leave the London Reign Showclub without paying their tab for the evening. When they tried to leave they were prevented from doing so by security, and that's when a brawl broke out. They were released from jail after nine hours in custody, as the club reportedly dropped the complaint after the bill was settled.

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its an english drinking song written by a racist

wait thats america

General_Failure

Alright, I'm awake and they're already fighting. Is this what having children is like? Sounds terrible.

The man. The myth. The legend.