Dead in 2018

Started by SD, January 15, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

charles krathoumer...soon

doesnt make up for bourdain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I always wondered how Bourdain could square having a soul with selling it on CNN.

I guess not so well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

sad to see him go but i always found him pretentiously unpretentious.  like he tried really really hard to be that cool.

still sucks though seemed like a good dude regardless.

Rome

I can't imagine pulling the chain with a young child.  His daughter is 11.  I could see taking oneself out after the kid is old enough to fend for herself, but it's just unconscionable to me to do that to a kid. 

He looked really awful in this season's shows so maybe he was terminally ill.  If that's the case, then I get it.  Otherwise... sack up.

General_Failure

It is a well known fact that the bad brain can be defeated by having kids.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

It can be helped with therapy.

hbionic

It did come across as having the ideal life: Traveling the world, eating with locals and friends across the globe, probably banging chicks from everywhere he went. Maybe dude just said, "what the hell else is left?"

I blame Trump.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

It looks like his girlfriend may have dumped him.  Good god.  Taking yourself out over a broad? 

No. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 08, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
It looks like his girlfriend may have dumped him.  Good god.  Taking yourself out over a broad? 

No.

The ultimate downfall of every great man

hbionic

I don't think we'll ever know. I was thinking he wanted to go out on 'top'. But if its over a girl, then I have no words.

ice grillin you

not saying it's not out there because I'm more out of the loop on this shtein than anyone but where is this girl shtein coming from

I haven't heard one word about it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

All there was, that I imagine what Rome is referring to was an instagram post where she was wearing a shirt that said, "farg everyone" and she posted, "you know who you are" or something to that effect.

ice grillin you

how does that remotely show that she left him....much less he killed himself because she left him

and why does a random picture of a t shirt carry more meaning than the message she posted about him

MDS

you know this was the woman who helped take down harvey and was essentially kicked out of italy for it

but wimmin amiright
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I know who she is she's been on his show several tines but what the hell does the Weinstein stuff have to do with her leaving him or him killing himself cause she left him

I'm just baffled that romey said  that yet I don't see a single other place anywhere that's brought this up....but again maybe I don't go to the same places on the web you all do