Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

molly sully is doing those in stadium updates for the eagles and also "reporting" for the team site

the girl who did them the last few years was horrendous
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

John Barchard
✔  @JohnBarchard 
Kendricks says "we've got so much more talent in this room than we had in Philly, it's not even funny." for the teaser to next week's Hard Knocks
11:29 PM - Aug 21, 2018

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

If you're watching this game check out Tyrod Taylor's left hand when it hits the ground on the replay.  Looks bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on August 23, 2018, 08:49:49 PM
If you're watching this game check out Tyrod Taylor's left hand when it hits the ground on the replay.  Looks bad.

Yeah, that wasn't good.

And Foles stumbling like a drunk guy in the end zone.

MDS

foles is an uncoordinated sloth. its kind of amazing through the 3 playoff games that never hurt them.

mayfield is fun to watch...who knows how he will be but hes got an energy to him i dig
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

also v has been an utter disaster in these games

he was pretty decent last year so i have no clue what this is. anyway jason peters so whatever

General_Failure

I thought I knew bad play calling, but now I really, truly understand how the Browns have won a single game in the previous two seasons.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i know its preseason and all of their good player minus ertz arent there but foles looks like...well, foles

get well get well soon we want you to get well carson

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 23, 2018, 09:12:06 PM
get well get well soon we want you to get well carson

:-D :-D

only positive on that INT was Vaitai made his block

QB Eagles

The only thing I believe coming out of these games is the injury list and that Vaitai is legitimately bad now. Anything else is a pure whatever to me, the games are garbage.

Rome