Jordan Mailata, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Don Ho, April 28, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'm pretty good at golf.  That's unamerican, right DIO?

General_Failure

A massive waste of land and water for rich people to farg around on for a couple hours is the most American thing ever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Don Ho

Anyway, back to the Maori Freak, it will be fun watching this guy develop.  Probably has more upside than the Fireman did.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Was watching some mini camp highlights, looked like he lined up at TE a few plays but blocked instead of going out for passing.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

He's right.  You can't teach talent or athleticism.  Dude is s monster. He'd get eaten alive by a legit defensive end right now but he's got more potential than any other lineman they have. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Violent hands works for me.

Look at this dudes wing span when he takes his first drop step.  Good God!

Susquehanna Birder

That's all well and good...but I still want to see them toss him the ball on a goal line play.

Diomedes

You and literally everyone else who knows the name Jordan Mailata

ice grillin you

not me....the last thing i want is real nfl players knee and head hunting him because hes a rugby player trying to get into their club and the eagles are using him to show them up

just use this season to learn how to play OT....i get the fun aspect of seeing him try it but he needs every practice rep that exists and it would be stupid to risk injury for him in such an important year...he should have one job and one job only this season...learn how to play football
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

be freakishly strong.  heys guys i think he's got football down already.

oh and stand for the national anthem.

Don Ho

"Ko e fasi 'o e tu'i 'o e 'Otu Tonga"

Tongan national anthem, learn it and stand together!!