Darren Sproles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 13, 2014, 05:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

That play happens a million times in a game, but you're right seemed to me where the Eagles had guys wrapped up, they'd let up.  It looked bad. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

yeah maybe i'm looking for something but it bugged me to see the guy roll him. the whistle was blown already.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

so if sproles and polk are iffy during the week of the cards game, do they sign another rb? OUTLAW????
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Sounds like 2-3 weeks, outside shot of playing at Houston but more likely Carolina.  I'm guessing Tucker gets called up from PS or they re-sign Barner

ice grillin you

everyone is coming back for carolina....machine will be rollin then
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

igy you're setting yourself up for a let down....you are all in on a SB run starting then...I hope it happens for your stress level sake

General_Failure

This team is good at beating up awful teams, which is great because the schedule is full of those teams, but maybe settle down a little.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

do i need to pull the up the eons and eons of homer posts you had

do i
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol there are plenty out in cyberspace

I just happened along on this one while posting the article

SD

Signed to a one year contract extension through 2017

Rome

ice grillin you

i dont really get it unless they are paying him as a locker room presence de facto coach...hes in his declining years and they have guaranteed the most money in the nfl by far against the cap next year plus next years draft is running back loaded...seems unnecessary
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He's not a running back.  He's a split end on a team with remarkably mediocre receivers.  And it's chicken feed in terms of the overall cap. 

Nice use of de facto, though.