He's Zach farging elfin and they have four and a half of him

this is roster construction not the pitchers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Get lil guy in here to defend his sabrehero Klentak

MDS

i dont even know what that means. should they not run their organization the same way all the good teams do or should they just suck donkey dick again

you tell me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

was that the worst offensive inning of all time?

MDS

yes, the worst inning in the history of the sport occurred on june 7 in the 7th of inning of a game between 2 whatever teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice insurance run

SD

Phils are lucky the Reds keep making bad fielding errors with runners in scoring position

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently that clown Cataldi went after Kapler during an interview bc he feels that Segura helped cause McCutchens injury by not busting it out of the box

When is that fool retiring

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on June 07, 2019, 09:40:06 PM
Phils are lucky the Reds keep making bad fielding errors with runners in scoring position

the phillies are the first team in baseball history to score an unearned run

MDS

if they have big sept/oct games (huge if), hector neris is going to cause some heart attacks

its june and its the reds and its whatever right now. but its always going to be a high wire act with him. strap in.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 07, 2019, 09:48:47 PM
Quote from: AO1 on June 07, 2019, 09:40:06 PM

the phillies are the first team in baseball history to score an unearned run

2 and they won by 2

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 07, 2019, 09:58:32 PM
if they have big sept/oct games (huge if), hector neris is going to cause some heart attacks

its june and its the reds and its whatever right now. but its always going to be a high wire act with him. strap in.

I'm not disagreeing with your big pic take and since before the injuries this was a problem but god damn if he hasn't been a beast this last week...I love him

MDS

he has been basically their mvp...they would be under water without him

his shtick is the last thing you want in october. a 1 pitch pitcher with a pitch that has a mind of its own. it very well could work but the whole thing is walking a tight rope and the risk associated with that is considerable.

if vv can throw like he did tonight thats a game changer and a real october weapon

ice grillin you

double v can ever get a slider he's a lights out 22 hold guy

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed on VV. Hell if he could just locate consistently he could be deadly in the 8th.

I mean I lived through Mitch Williams and Jose farging Mesa. I can handle Hector Neris.

His bounce back from last years shteinshow has been great