Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2017, 08:49:07 PM
Vince Velasquez has pitched 6 or less innings in 23 of his 26 career starts with the Phillies.

"Jeez, farg" was my response to this out load.  That is not good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

I would have said it was 25/26....every start other than his 16 k game...it's just what he does...he has no secondary pitch and not very good control...he basically either strikes out walks or gives up a hit to every batter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MOTHERfargING MAIK MAIKKKKKK

MDS

hey j

i love you but calm down
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No.

Jake Thompson is sporting a near 29.00 ERA

PhillyPhreak54

Saunders missed a meatball

Bum Canadian

ice grillin you

searanthony had a night tho

MDS

j what is your anger level

is it better or worse than the delmon young season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Hard for me to be angry at this team that we knew was going to be dregs.  I am beginning to lose hope that the situation will change before I hit 50.  Four seasons to go...

ice grillin you

yeah with most of their prospects coming up bust and more importantly none of them being studs they are longer away than i even thought

MDS

ice grillin you

keep thinking that....it going to take you places