Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

im in if its for money and i want green bay
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

It should be for money but can't we create it on a site like yahoo?  I want the Saints just like pretty much everyone else will.

MDS

how does it work...2 teams per week?

also there must be money
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yahoo does not offer a playoff fantasy johnson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 04, 2011, 12:38:24 PM
how does it work...2 teams per week?

also there must be money

1 team per week, and go find a site that offers playoff survival.

PhillyPhreak54

If it's for cash then let's do it

reese125

I nominate Tomahawk because he is the best organizer in here and he even won last years fantasy league.

Please PM your email to him and he will add it to the league name of his choice.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ok, I will volunteer to commish this thing and not compete.  $20 each, winner take all.  IGY, MDS, and Phreak are in.  Who else?

Whoever wins will collect directly - I'm not aggregating your money for you.  PM me your pick (only one, Todd) and the number of points by which you think they'll win.  For instance, if you like the Seahawks to beat the Saints 24-2, PM me "Seahawks 22".

Good?  I don't feel like creating a gayass CBS Sports account.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Who else is in?

Step up and put an Andrew Jackson where your penis is.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

I'll play if this is happening.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yes, just PM me your pick as instructed prior to tomorrow's first kickoff.  Good luck taking IGY's money.