Who to start thread 2010

Started by Munson, September 09, 2010, 04:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Isn't Revis also nursing a bum hamstring?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

I'm sure he does from the lack of practice, but if he doesn't it's a great cover up just in case Moss burns him after all that shtein talking he's done.

Diomedes

should I dump Percy Harvin?  he's injured, he's got another headache, his QB sucks...

answers from anyone in our Keeper will be ignored
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

You can't ignore me.  And yes, you should dump him.  Or at least trade me Frank Gore for Mike Sims-Walker. 

Diomedes

You should cut Sims-Walker and pick up Austin Collie before I cut Harvin for him.

Tomahawk

Austin Collie isn't available in the keeper league

Diomedes

he was until I tricked you into picking him up five minutes ago, sucka

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

In all serious though, if I had Harvin on my roster, I'd probably cut him.  Then again, I'd never have Percy Harvin on my roster because I'm smart enough to not draft a guy who gets headaches. 

Diomedes

I think I'll dump him for Manningham. 

Diomedes

Pay attention Keeper coaches, the master making moves:

Harvin now gone.  So is some guy I had from Pit who hasn't done shtein.  farg Pittsburgh.

Two rookies are now on the roster:   Mike Williams and Demaryiouis Thomas.

PhillyPhreak54

Who should I offer in trade for Greg Jennings?

Darren McFadden
Matt Forte
Rashard Mendenhall
Michael Turner

Diomedes

none of the above

it's a long season

Tomahawk

If he'd take McFadden for Jennings, I'd immediately do that. Who knows how it plays out when Bush comes back, and the other three don't really split carries

I also believe Forte is going to have a season like his rookie year

reese125

Quote from: Diomedes on September 22, 2010, 08:30:51 PM
none of the above

it's a long season

should of thought about those words when you dumped the Vikings #1 receiver in week 2