Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

no takers.

offer withdrawn.

I quit this stupid league.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Phatty, I'm around most weeknights around 8:30...just let me know what works best for you and we'll wrap it up.

Zanshin

New game drops on Tuesday. Want to finish this league up? I can probably get it in today, if you're around.

Tomahawk

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Sim'd the game and Zanshin won. Rightfully so :yay I prob won' be picking up madden for sometime so count me out of a new league...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

...and that's the season. Played out the Super Bowl and sent Manning home a loser. It was also the only time I ever want to see McNabb hoisting the trophy. He didn't puke for me in the Super Bowl, and I think that made all the difference.

phattymatty

shtein sorry for flaking on this...haven't had the time lately and the few times i turned it on i've put in ncaa.  would have losy anyway.

i'm out for a league too, i think i like ncaa better than madden now.

Zanshin

Madden reviews are out today, and it's getting pretty good press. I wish they would have done more to enhance the franchise mode, but apparently the development team reworked the gameplay this year and will look to delve into the franchise improvements next year. Either way, I'm looking forward to trying it-- though I'm not entirely sold on dumbing it down for casual players.