2009 CF Fantasy Football

Started by MDS, June 04, 2009, 12:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i deleted the league....i dont have time for this nonsense and wasnt really into doing it anyway...if someone else wants to control it and start a new one im IN

also for the people who have sent me money i ripped up your checks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

yea hes real busy working 15 hours a week at a job he cant get fired from. tough life.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 04, 2009, 03:56:02 PM
yea hes real busy working 15 hours a week at a job he cant get fired from. tough life.

you do it then....youre the one that whined about it for six months then five minutes after it was done said you couldnt make the draft

honestly i dont have time for 20 dollar podunk MA leagues with awful fantasy players who you have to beg to get in because its 20 bucks

truth be told i really hate leagues that arent my main one anyway (ive never done more than one league in my life before doing the CF one the last couple years) but figured i take a shot starting one with this board involved......colassal mistake
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

some leader you are igy

you had 6 heads and you only needed 4 more....matty, rome, munster and I nominated eagaholic

MDS

reese/cole/munson should do it. im sure theyll run it well.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

oh for farg sake you whiny bitch, I'll run it.

I'll set the league up tomorrow and get us going.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

Diomedes

Okay, league is set up.  Same settings as last year.  Live Draft Wed Aug 26th 8p.m.

PM me if you want in and I'll send you the ID and password to join.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

Diomedes

yeah, 20 bucks

but I'm not collecting everyone's money up front because that's a pain in the ass.

anyone who plays and doesn't win owes the winner 20 bucks and if he don't pay, shame on him

reese125

it will be shame on them because they will be on blast every week thereafter if I win. Mo was surprisingly good about it

nothing worse than bad pay