2009 CF Fantasy Football

Started by MDS, June 04, 2009, 12:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

I don't remember if it was last year or the year before but I remember there never being a definite answer as to if we were gonna make it a pay league or not. I was whatever about it but I remember there being some no's or unsures in the group.

Either way, sign me up. I'm down for the pre-draft money idea. Time for me to make my usual first round exit in the playoffs.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i set up a league and ill collect the money

draft is august 26 @ 8pm

if you cant make the draft dont sign up

$20 entry fee (we can determine how we want to do a payout later on)

if you want in pm me and ill give you my address to send the money...when i get the money ill pm you the password...first monies recieved first in

im not even sure if i can get ten people off this board but that would be ideal since its a cf league...if not we can fill it with other friends..if by some crazy reason i cant fill it ill obviously return your chedder

GO!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i have no idea if i can make the draft time or not. why dont you choose a halfway decent time.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

the time is fine--gives people to get home from work who usually get on late to make the draft

youre charity anyway kid

ice grillin you

8pm during the middle of the week is not a good time?

unless youre on vacation who is doing anything then...and like reese says it early enough so we arent up till midnight and late enough for people to get home and do what they gotta do before jumping on

MDS

if i have the same job then i have now, night time is $ time. but i can also trade shifts.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

sucks to be you

no chance we get ten people off this board anyway...could be the cheapest place ive ever been...when a league is free it fills up in two days...when it cost money (if you even consider 20 bucks money) its hard getting more than five people

MDS

count me as in, i can work around it. i may get fired from this place for refusal to memorize the menu anyway. i may have 1 or 2 buddies who would be in, well see how short we are.

reese125

We had ten last year no?

You mean to tell me that the same heads  can't put up 20 beans?

PhillyPhreak54

Come off 20 bucks you cheap fargers

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on July 31, 2009, 04:34:24 PM
We had ten last year no?

yeah but it was only ten bucks and you didnt have to pay in advance...so you have deadbeats like munson trying to act like he didnt know if it was for money or not...lamest excuse ever

reese125

call the shtein out now....who's definitely in for $20?

IGY
Mo
me
Phreak
Dio
MDS

who else? rj get your ass in here...christ you play 24 team parlays in baseball you can handle this

MDS

a 6 pack of a cool cats. a 6 pack of a fresh brospehs. a 6 back of ice cold playas. i could go on.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2009, 09:23:43 AM
Quote from: reese125 on July 31, 2009, 04:34:24 PM
We had ten last year no?

yeah but it was only ten bucks and you didnt have to pay in advance...so you have deadbeats like munson trying to act like he didnt know if it was for money or not...lamest excuse ever

I distinctly remember after the first week two there were still questions about if it was going to be pay or not being posted in the thread. And the question never got answered.

Edit-This was two years ago, not last year. I completely forgot about CFFF last year. Anyway, can we paypal/eWallet this shtein or you want it mailed?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds