CF Suicide League

Started by Father Demon, August 17, 2008, 12:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

all my backup rbs and wrs scored double digit points while both my starting runners and one wideout scored under 10

awesome
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

And that makes you want to commit SUICIDE?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

didnt exactly set the world on fire in your pay league either big guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

1-0 for the king thankyouverymuch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

glad i got new england out of the way before the downward spiral.

shorebird

Wow, I don't feel so bad after seeing that over half of all the players lost in week one. Is that some kinda' record?

Father Demon

First instincts, DAMMIT, first instincts!!

I changed from NYJ on Thursday morning, and picked farging Indy.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MadMarchHare

Actually, no.  I think it was two years ago, everyone but 2 were eliminated in Week 1, and the winner (me) happened in week 2.
Anyone but Reid.

Father Demon

I'm hoping it's only temporary, but Yahoo lists me as not belonging to any fantasy leagues (this one, CF pick'em, and one other league I am in).  Is this the case for everyone?  Or have I been kicked out of my own leagues I started?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

It's doing the same thing for me. You can still get to your team(s) by clicking on the link to the Fantasy Football home page.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

Well I'll be damed.. moments after posting that, Yahoo fixed me up. 

Apparently they read CF, and were shaking in their boots about the loss of all this revenue.

Father Demon

Diomedes

MMH and I both picked Denver.  Brilliant.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.