Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJ72

Go Philly, beat some NE/Brady/Belichick ass! Bring the Lombardi back to eastern PA, this Cowgirls fan will be rooting for you all the way! I hope you sack Brady into oblivion, China at least.

You guys are long overdue, I really hope it happens as much for your fans as anything. Yeah, Dallas has won theirs but I know what it's like to sit and wait almost twenty years and now longer. Fricking Danny White was such a choke artist back in the early 80s.

Just DO IT. I've never wanted to see a rival team win more, partly because of the fans here at the CF.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2018, 10:51:11 AM
its just farging ridiculous the same qb/coach combo the eagles lost to 14 years ago is still there and still dominating the league

Seriously, this is mind blowing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Is anyone actually going to this game?  I know you're all in on the lottery if you have season tickets, but otherwise...?

NC_Eagle

Anyone who took the 40:1 odds at the start of the season might get a big payday.

Secret to the Eagle's success?  :paranoid
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Ill be in Vegas and I'll be carrying my 10/1 and 5/1 ticket with me

Can't wait

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 22, 2018, 07:04:16 PM
Is anyone actually going to this game?  I know you're all in on the lottery if you have season tickets, but otherwise...?

couldnt pay me to go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I'm flying back to Philly specifically to watch it. Would rather watch it in Philly than Minneapolis anyway. If I had tix I would sell them.

Diomedes

In addition to going to mass, if the eagles win the Super Bowl, I'm buying myself one of those really expensive :CF hoodies
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Nose bleeds are $5k. Pass.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on January 22, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

Nose bleeds are $5k. Pass.

im seeing upper corners at 3600 on stubhub. what a steal.

tickets on the pats side lower bowl are around 10k, eagles around 14k
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

It dropped from $5k this morning. If they drop into the $2500 range I might go if my buddy's still in. Free place to stay just need to pay for airfare. I definitely understand the wanting to be in the city attitude but I'd hate to miss Justin Timberlake live at halftime.

MDS

flights look to be about $300

i dont figure theyll drop to 2k until the weekend when its too late to get out there. a decent priced ticket and a better city, id consider going, but not for the first title. must be here.

SD

http://www.phillyvoice.com/lifelong-eagles-fan-jake-tapper-just-fact-patriots-are-cheaters/amp/

I'm posting this because I didn't know Tapper was from south Philly and it's awesome he was on the field last night...not because of what he says about the Pats being cheaters. It sucks I need to clarify these things but I chose to post here so go Birds 🦅