Trotter playing Extreme Dodgeball

Started by MURP, July 15, 2005, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

dont have a link, but in the Metro paper it has a little article and pic about Trotter playing Extreme Dodgeball in the league that is on TV.   Third season premiers 10pm on Tues.    :-D

PhillyPhreak54

Yo Trot, save the knees, cuz.

But if you're going to do it -- at least use the chop when you drill some schmuck in the face and knock him out. :yay

Sgt PSN

Trotter and Westy were playing dodgeball in that NFL something or other competition. 

Who Dey

Diomedes

Yeah, he was on ESPN Radio last night--Jim Rome's show--plugging GSN.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Who Dey

So what makes this version more EXTREME than Dodgeball 1.0?

Do these balls have spikes on them or something?

Reidme

The NFL old standard.

Diomedes

Dodgeball is best played with volleyballs.  The red bouncy ball is too light.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

BobbyT

Quote from: Reidme on July 15, 2005, 01:25:22 PM

Linky

Well we know who won't be backup QB this year.That doesn't exactly look like a Marino release.
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

General_Failure

pleasegethurtpleasegethurtpleasegethurtpleasegethurt...

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Trot, take it easy in the off season dude.  What's up with Battle of The Gridiorn Stars, Dodgeball. ..... If I see your ass on The Surreal Life I'm gonna snap!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Reidme

[kevinfaulk] "Stay off the sand." [/kevinfaulk]
The NFL old standard.

wrs0610

i would be afriad to hit him with a dodgeball..like if i cheap shot him like i wonder how long i would live after i did

Don Ho

Quote from: Reidme on July 15, 2005, 05:21:08 PM
[kevinfaulk] "Stay off the sand." [/kevinfaulk]

I believe that was Robert Edwards who was playing in that rookie touch football game on Waikiki Beach as part of ESPN's ridiculous Pro Bowl festivities and suffered a serious knee injury.  I remember when that happened - it was a bad injury.  He not only tore ligaments he tore up artieries.  It was nasty.  He did come back and actually play a couple of years later for the Dolphins.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.