Other Sports suggestion

Started by shorebird, November 17, 2003, 06:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Has anyone noticed on the Extremeskins site that they have seprate sections for local teams. They have one section each for the Wizards, Capitols, and Orioles.

It would be nice to have that here for the Phillies, Flyers, and Sixers. Then you wouldn't have just one thread on the team for the whole season.

Just a suggestion.

MURP

we were actually trying to stay away from adding too many forums.  Getting the "other sports" section on here was a big enough move considering this is really only supposed to be an Eagles based board.   ;)  besides, then we have to hear cries about a Dodgers board, a Lakers board etc.  

General_Failure

That, and I don't really like other sports. Still thinking about adding a section just for the Soul, but I don't know how much use it would get.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

Well then, just add an MLB, NBA, and NHL section. ;D

I get what your saying though. I am but a peon on the internet of life. It's just that I do read those threads, and they are a little hard to keep track of after the first 6 to 10 or so pages.

shorebird

naaaameooooo ringgay qeuooooooo.....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

shhh, I'm meditating 8)

General_Failure

Quote from: shorebird on November 17, 2003, 06:35:34 PM
It's just that I do read those threads, and they are a little hard to keep track of after the first 6 to 10 or so pages.

Well, who's dumb idea was it to start these single threads for an entire team for an entire season? Certainly not mine. After 10 pages or so it's really time to start a new one. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.