The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I don't drink much beer these days but when I do it's usually Red Stripe.  Which reminds me....

Red Cap'n

1 Bottle Red Stripe
1 shot Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum

Take a sip out of the Red Stripe and then fill with Captain Morgan.  Can be served in the bottle or mug.

Oh, and I also like drinking the occasional Samuel Jackson.  IT'LL GET YOU DRUNK!!

MMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMM BITCH! 

SD_Eagle5

Was never a big Sam Adams fan but I like their Winter Lager.  Never heard of the Red Cap'n before but I want to give it a try.

Diomedes

This is the booze thread, not the beer thread.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 11, 2006, 07:53:29 AM
Was never a big Sam Adams fan but I like their Winter Lager. Never heard of the Red Cap'n before but I want to give it a try.

Made it up a couple years ago in KC.  Wanted a Captain and Coke but had no Coke in the fridge.  So it was either mix it with Red Stripe or Milk.  It'll put you on your ass after a few. 

It's a great drink but the one thing I'll say about it is if you have more than 2 of them then don't start mixing in a bunch of other drinks. 

Yeti

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 11, 2006, 08:08:49 AM
It's a great drink but the one thing I'll say about it is if you have more than 2 of them then don't start mixing in a bunch of other drinks. 

Whydja hurl?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

mussa

man, car bombs get you drunk real fast
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Yeti on November 11, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Whydja hurl?

Didn't hurl, but I drank a few of them along with a few other drinks one night and my stomach was full of unpleasantries. 

SD_Eagle5

Favorites:
Tequila - Patron
Vodka - Kettle One or Grey Goose
Scotch - Dewars
Rum - Captain Morgan
Whiskey - Makers Mark

General_Failure

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 11, 2006, 07:53:29 AM
Was never a big Sam Adams fan but I like their Winter Lager. Never heard of the Red Cap'n before but I want to give it a try.

Made it up a couple years ago in KC.  Wanted a Captain and Coke but had no Coke in the fridge.  So it was either mix it with Red Stripe or Milk.  It'll put you on your ass after a few. 

You'll get the same reaction if you mix it with a hard lemonade. I wasn't really measuring my shots though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

NGM

Quote from: General_Failure on November 10, 2006, 06:23:32 PM
Rum. Straight rum. Maybe ice.

Really?  Straight rum is about the only thing that will make me hurl.

Surprised more people didn't mention Jager.

Also try a HypHouse shot. (Hypnotik and Blackhaus)

Capn and coke.

Jack and coke.

Caucasians.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Gene

Scotch------->Tumbler------->Ice Optional------->Enjoy!

Black Coffee------->Laced liberally with Bushmills------->Whipped Cream (only if you must)

Yuenglings when the weather is to hot for firewater..........

Father Demon

Quote from: General_Failure on November 10, 2006, 06:23:32 PM
Rum. Straight rum. Maybe ice.

Very smart man.   :yay

Straight vodka.  Another of my favorites is tequilla.

I always thought mixed drinks was a waste of perfectly good alcohol.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

shorebird

I don't get too crazy with drinks. Budweiser in the afternoon, Margerita's on Friday Night, (excluding High School Football season), and Bloody Mary's in the morning on weekends when I'm not working.

Oh, and a shot of Sambuka every now and then.

PhillyPhreak54

Anything but Tequila. I cannot drink that any more... :puke

Geowhizzer

Sometimes I get really crazy and mix Pepsi and Coke.