Who to start / General Fantasy Football thread 2012

Started by Diomedes, August 18, 2012, 07:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Definitely going with the Bengals D... Decided to go with Daniels (assuming he's active).

Sgt PSN

Yup. Bengals and Daniels.  I wouldn't start any receiver or TE that relies on Sanchez to get them the ball.

Diomedes

I can't tell you how disappointed I am with the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports FAQ on The Crash.  There is obviously much, much more to this story that we aren't getting.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

phattymatty

Seabiscuit36

So I have a nice grouping of RB's, and can only start two in my current league format. 

Chris Johnson/Frank Gore/CJ Spiller/Jonathan Stewart

I have one guy obsessed with pulling one of my top 3 guys, he's willing to give me Dalton and Steven Jackson for Romo/CJ2k.  My qb situation is a mess with Romo/Fitz, so it solves my major pain point.  Any thoughts?  Worth it? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

im in a stupid yahoo public league. forgot about the draft. dont care about my team. i just set the lineup and whatever.

so today i got 30 points from rg3 and 11 from leshoure and im still down by 51 points.

fantasy football sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

So as of wed night i had won a week 11 match-up.  I wake up Thursday morning with a buddy saying wtf happened to my win?  ESPN changed the score on the game, the NFL stat corrections that came out had zero impact on the players he or I had.  I hate ESPN with a passion. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Survey someone has put up to help them research and publish a thesis on fantasy football and economics.

http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=F66A10BD-1FB2-43B1-BB3C-396009F83E37

phattymatty

i would love to spend some time helping someone with their homework.

PhillyPhreak54

in my 12tm money league I had Shady and Doug Martin as my main backs.

Waiver wire has been picked clean so last week I picked up Parmele from JAX...he had a carry and out for the year. I picked up Jennings and now he's out with a concussion.

RIP my team

Munson

Time to pick up Concord High's own Montell Owens baby
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

last place POS IGY goes over his projected points by 50 and ends my hopes at making the playoffs.  farging cock
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.