Who to start 2011

Started by Diomedes, September 08, 2011, 11:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

last second today i made the genius decision to bench steve smith and start malcolm floyd
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

L.T. vs Jacksonville at N.Y

or

Chris Johnson vs Baltimore at Tenn?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MMH

LT.  Shonn Greene still sucks a nut.
And didn't you see what Baltimore did to the Steelers last week?  CJ's the only option in CAR, he'll be mauled.

hbionic

Is what I thought.

Thanks MMH.

Sgt PSN

LT vs Jax

or

The law firm of BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs SD

or

James Starks vs Car

reese125

although Jarvus is a nice bet to score inside 5-10 yds on any given week Brady still loves the pass inside that distance making him a toss up.

No way I chance LT esp playing predominantly as a 3rd down back. Its all about touches. Greene will be fed the rock more and more each game and as the season goes and is the goaline back.

Same with Starks over Grant--not to mention Starks is beasting it right now and can get the yards and TD's--espec against Car.

I go Starks.

PoopyfaceMcGee

This one is tricky... It's in a PPR league that also gives 1 point for every 15 points of receiving yardage. Which one of these douches gets the start?

Devin Hester
Antonio Brown
Percy Harvin
Randall Cobb

I planned to keep Harvin and Cobb on the bench for sure, watching whether the loser QB in Minnesota can actually get Harvin the ball and whether Cobb's week 1 was a fluke. Hester is my tentative choice, but I saw that Antonio Brown actually had 9 targets last week - that said he only had two catches and they were playing from behind the whole game. So... Hester?

phattymatty

Quote from: hbionic on September 13, 2011, 07:48:09 PM
L.T. vs Jacksonville at N.Y

or

Chris Johnson vs Baltimore at Tenn?

don't over think it. LT should never ever ever be started above CJ, regardless of the defenses.

also i went 0-3 in fantasy leagues over the weekend so don't listen to me. i left 92 points on the bench in one of them.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on September 15, 2011, 09:34:08 AM
don't over think it. LT should never ever ever be started above CJ, regardless of the defenses.

THIS

hbionic

I have LT and a buddy will give up brandon lloyd. Is this a good trade? LT rides the bench on my team. I was starting Kenny Britt.

I also have a feeler out...LT for Steve Smith (Car).

Are both good trades? I start Chris Johnson, MJD, and Peyton Hillis.

Which trade is better?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Diomedes

Steve Smith is the better trade.  Lloyd is not 100% and Decker is getting way more looks than he is. 

caveat:  I'm a Lloyd owner in our Keeper league and not very happy about that decision.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic