2011 Yahoo Pick 'Em League

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 24, 2011, 08:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

He just wants you to beg him, so...keep doing it.

By the way, I just signed up. I was glad not to get cock blocked by the server this time.

It's going to be fun taking ya'lls money.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

What's the point of a $10 season-long competition when I'll be betting at least that much per game AND will only have to pick the games I really want to. Might as well be "just for fun".

PhillyPhreak54

A small competition against the people here on the board? Fun? Because its only $10 with a chance to win ten times + that?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

FK

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

phreak i'm not on the paid list but i paid by paypal on 9/20 according to my account.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I got it man I will update...sorry I left ya off