Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

let's try for monday at 8.  let me know if that doesn't work for anyone.

Zanshin

It's okay for me, and I'll check with the Cowboys guy.

Zanshin

mussa

Do we have 8 guys yet? I'm good for Monday at 8. I'll check with coldasnyte
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

Monday at 8 works....provided  I don't forget about it....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

Where does this magic happen? I've never tried the online league thing.

mussa

Coldasnyte is in for Monday at 8. Did we fill the 8th spot? I think he has a guy interested if we didn't/ I'm assuming we all need to sign back in again and pick a different team. Phatty let us know when you do that
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

yeah if you have someone for the 8th spot get him in.  i'll just kick everyone from the league at some point before monday, then all you have to do is re-join with a NFC East or South team.  and I did the online draft thing once before, just get into the league page at 8 on Monday and everything will be pretty self explanatory.  i might have to fiddle with the timing for picks though, if we set it too high and not everyone shows up, it could take forever.  but if it's too low people might not have time to scroll through and pick. 

mussa

How does draft order work out? Is it random? I'll see if he can get another guy to sign up.

phattymatty

i assume it's random.  if not, i'm sure there's a setting in which we can make it random. 

mussa

Phatty get on restarting the league already so we can sign back up with diff. teams

phattymatty

done...everyone rejoin.  don't forget to pick NFC East or South teams.  league is set up for 9 min. quarters with accelerated clockdraft is tomorrow night at 8.  hopefully it will be pretty easy to figure out and not take too long. i assume no one is going to really care too much about a lot of the 2nd and 3rd string players so i'm sure we can all drop off after a while if it's taking a while.

PhillyPhanInDC

I'm the Falcons. I will only draft black players and Brian Finneran.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

I went through the hand-wringing of being the falcons and now I have to pick another team? ghey.

phattymatty

if you didn't already know, online leagues get their own website, it's actually pretty cool.  has all the stats, schedules, etc. 

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/madden/franchise/franchises