Wild Card - Bears: Kirk Cousins Did This

Started by MDS, December 30, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Wentz will literally kill himself if Sudfeld wins a Super Bowl.

Also, Alshon Jeffery is going to kill whoever winds up playing quarterback if he doesn't get a chance to shtein on the Bears all game long.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I love Alshon

Bears have some WR injuries. That's good. And their offense isn't much so it comes down to the Eagles making a few plays against that defense

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Just saw a tweet that said Eagles get the Sunday 430 game

Boo if true

Diomedes

If true that means I have to miss part of the game for family dinner.  Translated:  errands.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Boo if true

is true

my best guess is nbc fought for a golden globes lead in and were willing to give up a primetime game for it. so fox kept the cowboys and got it instead, but that means the eagles and cowboys essentially flip the spots they were supposed to be in.

IF the eagles win, they go to new orleans in the late sunday game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Boo if true

Confirmed 👎

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

eagles have no shot against the saints...if they couldve got LA and had SEA knock out NO id give them a fighters chance

but hey maybe drew brees dies or something who knows

PhillyPhreak54

Saints can be gotten

Anyways line opens -7 Bears

MDS