Random sports stuff thread

Started by Eagaholic, March 18, 2013, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2017, 08:11:40 AM
last night was a such a random sneaky great sports night....would have been over the top if columbus had tied the record against the caps but harden russ was maybe the game of the year so far and the us/canada game was amazing...im usually out on world tournaments of any kind and only watched to see the flyer prospects but what a game....ummmm until they ended it in a shootout...a regular season nhl game is bad enough but how the farg do you end a world championship in a shootout....farging disgraceful

Fully agree on the US/Canada game.  Lots of fun to watch, just to see the tourney ended by a farging shootout.  That game deserved to be decided playing hockey rather than a skills competition.

MDS

i watched the 3rd and ot....great stuff

reminded me of the usa/canada gold medal olympic game from 2010. went into ot and was 4v4, which benefited canada, and they won. very silly to have a title come down to gimmicky bs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

AI is gonna be player-coach in a new "BIG3" 3-team league featuring a bunch of late-90s and 2000s guys like White Chocolate, Billups, Kenyon Martin, Rashard Lewis, Jermaine O'Neal and Stephen Jackson

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 10, 2017, 06:00:57 PM
AI is gonna be player-coach in a new "BIG3" 3-team league featuring a bunch of late-90s and 2000s guys like White Chocolate, Billups, Kenyon Martin, Rashard Lewis, Jermaine O'Neal and Stephen Jackson

So he's going to run practice?

Sgt PSN

Yes, but start time on the team's schedule is listed as tbd. 

smeags

TGI Fridays has a practice facility ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

thats awesome. always loved nate except for in the dunk contest.

Sgt PSN

I just spent like 10 minutes watching that on loop.

ice grillin you

really randon sports night....i didnt turn it on until the end of the first ot but penn state just won the big ten hockey tourney in double ot

world baseball game going on right now us and the dr

and triple ggg just started...opening battle choclatito was super

ice grillin you

oh penn state won 2-1 and both goals were scored by a black dood

Rome

HOW CAN YOU WATCH BASEBALL AND HOCKEY WITH THE GREATEST SPORT EVER BEING PLAYED?!?

ice grillin you

wash dc 3-0 with two playoff wins tonight

MDS

and bryce harper hit a grand slam
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i feel so gross but because of the celtics and penguins I find myself getting caught up in DC sports fever at the moment. it is an awful feeling.