Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: Eagaholic on May 01, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
Blimey. Doesn't leave much left over for fish and chips.

Or deep fried fish and fries for that matter.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

How are tickets allocated for these London/Mexico games?  Are they divvied up like a super bowl scenario?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

They dumped them onto the UK Ticketmaster, which crashed and farged a bunch of people out of tickets. Scalpers seemed to get a lot of them and immediately dumped them on the secondary market, since demand is way higher than supply.

MDS

paul worrilow died and mike kendricks got got

they just won the chip and everything howie has done has worked out, butttttttttt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

They're already thin at LB and Kendrick's was good last season.

General_Failure

It was a cap move, and nobody wanted him enough to give up a pick.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

you wont notice kendricks is gone unless hicks/bradham gets hurt

and its good thing jordan hicks is never hurt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They'll save $6 million on the cap with his release. In other news Worrilow tore his acl so now they're really thin at LB

Zanshin

Not a fan of the move without a solid plan in place.

Rome

First dumb move i can remember them making in a while. 

QB Eagles

MDS

my read on that is he wasnt welcome with the coaches or PP people and didnt want to be a mascot for the org, so he peaced

General_Failure

I can't believe he's finishing his Brand Ambassadorial career with the Broncos.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

FA OLBs available:

:puke :puke :puke

Tamba Hali  OLB 34 KC TBD -
Aldon Smith OLB 28 OAK TBD -
Willie Young OLB 32 CHI TBD -
Koa Misi OLB 31 MIA TBD -
Elvis Dumervil OLB 34 SF TBD -
Ahmad Brooks OLB 34 GB TBD -
Connor Barwin OLB 31 LA TBD -
Shea McClellin OLB 28 NE TBD -
Keenan Robinson OLB 28 NYG TBD -
Erik Walden OLB 32 TEN TBD -
Jonathan Casillas OLB 30 NYG TBD -
Arthur Moats OLB 30 PIT TBD -
Dwight Freeney OLB 38 DET TBD -
James Harrison OLB 40 NE TBD 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.