I'll root for Peru to make it. They have to play New Zealand in a playoff

They haven't been since 1982

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 10, 2017, 11:15:26 PM
Quote from: SD on October 10, 2017, 10:25:46 PM
This is how little I know about soccer, I thought teams automatically qualified

no real sports fans know anything about soccer

This is IGY's soccer moment.

I'm just logging in. Forgot the games were today. Ho-Ree-shtein. I would have bet my soul on a team USA win.

They were doomed the moment the "I believe that we will win" chant was created.

Time to work on a new team and new chant for Qatar 2018...if Trump hasn't nuked us then.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

A new team is right.  Let these losers go.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 10, 2017, 11:21:00 PM
I'll root for Peru to make it. They have to play New Zealand in a playoff

They haven't been since 1982

so you'll be wearing a scarf for two weeks even with the US out of it. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

the only thing more predictable than the gutless, heartless pathetic usmnt choking away a world cup spot in some godforsaken caribbean hellhole is havas boring, repetitive trolling.

i blame all of this on trump
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it's not trolling at all...I didn't want them losing as much as I want the nats to lose but it's damn close and last night was magical...for the record wifey was all in on T&T as well...a definite down low fist bump was gotten when it ended
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

there isnt a single solitary human being on earth that cares that you dont like soccer or get irrationally angry about some douchecanoe putting on an uncle sam costume for an 8am world cup match.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

there no one on earth that cares that you worship VORP but you continue to seamhead it up...I'm assuming it's because you really care about it

guess what I care about...that soccers dies a painful death in this country

MDS

missing 1 world cup is not going to kill soccer. why you would be concerned with the popularity of a sport you dont like is beyond me, but soccer will be just fine. rich white boys will continue to play it. poor talented black kids will continue to be ignored. the world cup is expanding next cycle and the us is hosting in 2026 so very likely that will take care of any threat of missing it again.

all this does is make my and millions of others summer not as fun

ice grillin you

this means at least eight years  I won't have had to put up with a World Cup...shtein I might not even be alive the next time the us is in a World Cup

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 11, 2017, 09:40:19 AM
shtein I might not even be alive the next time the us is in a World Cup

we can only hope

MDS

71k for atlanta's mls game today

atlanta

not washington, new york, portland. atlanta. the south. soccer!

hbionic

Future dead IGY is rolling in his grave.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Salah is so good
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger