Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the guy who shot up the republican softball game was a liberal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

think he was more of a bernie bro which is its own subset but yea sure he was that side
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

that's right...more recent than I thought

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

in no way am i defending what he did....shooting people is bad....even donald trump

but there is a huge difference btwn progressive hate and right wing hate...progressives hate other peoples hate...on the right almost everything they do from the extreme of a white supremacist who drives his car into a bunch of liberals cause he hates jews and blacks to the passing of laws that purposely hurt women minorities and the disenfranchised...

the foundation of everything on the right these days is solely based in hatred and fear

also lets be real a liberal mass shooter is the rare exception

SD

More kids have died from school shootings this year than people in the military. That number doesn't even include teachers etc. who were killed and the military deaths are overall not just from combat.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Well, I for one would cheer.  But the problem is, we shouldn't kill anyone.  It hurts us for longer than it hurts them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Everyone knows it's gluten that causes mass shooting.  That and measles vaccinations.

Diomedes

what the farg is a 13 year old doing at a music festival at 2:45 a.m.

Rome

Diomedes

My second hometown, Annapolis makes this thread for the first time.  Poor bastiches.

smeags

too early to see any motives mentioned, but what if this is it ? (GF's post from the politics thread)

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/1011686656439738370
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

the guy might not even know who milo is...but theres this other more well known guy who has been relentlessly attacking the press as the enemy of the people for a few years now