Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/21/605012795/supreme-court-decision-delivers-blow-to-workers-rights

Workers can no longer band together to challenge violations of federal labor law. Land of the free indeed

Rome

My kid had her senior awards presentation tonight.  I had no idea the four branches of the military had such an overwhelming presence in her school.  All four gave out awards and I'd say at least 50 kids were presented with congratulatory certificates for enlisting.

I asked my girl if they had approached her and she said she got a bunch of calls and offers from the Air Force because of her insanely high aptitude scores in engineering/math etc. 

She also said thanks, but no thanks.

There was a kid who earned an appointment to the AF Academy in her class.  That was pretty cool. 

MDS

what the farg does that have to do with the rapist president
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Any country that would elect Trump and Nixon isn't worth laying down your child's life for?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Welp, the Eagles won the Super Bowl, so I'm alright with that. 

ice grillin you

I would easily trade in the birds title for trump not being elected
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Yeah, no farging way.  I wouldn't trade much of anything for that Super Bowl win.   Trump is a colossal disaster but the Eagles losing that game would have been worse by a mile. 

ice grillin you

not even close for me one is sports one is real life but to each his/her own

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on May 21, 2018, 09:15:25 PM
what the farg does that have to do with the rapist president

Not the rapist president as much as an example of how far our country has evolved from having no standing military force until after WWII to the bafoons we are now.

ice grillin you

some interesting candidates on the left won primarys last night

in georgia the first ever female black NOMINEE for a governorship in america....btw i was reading theres still 22 states who have never had a female governor

an openly gay female latino in texas

an ex female marine fighter pilot who mitch mcconnell told 20 years ago should not try and join the military much less try to become a pilot and who was shunned by the national democratic establishment won in kentucky over the former mayor of lexington for a congressional seat

gigantic question as to whether any of these people can win in november.....the answer is probably no but still nice to see as much diversification as possible

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 18, 2018, 07:04:41 PM
heres another.....this farger is running for governor of georgia and this is his campaign bus...youll never guess what he did before running for gov.....he was co chair for the trump campaign in georgia

this guy came in 5th in the republican primary....maybe not all is lost

SD

Everyone watch out, the deep state is coming. It's easy for people with common sense to laugh this shtein off but I have family and long time friends who eat the DS and Agenda 21 shtein up.

Rome

ice grillin you

i dont know anyone who laughs it off....its not hyperbole to say that our democracy is in trouble....at least until republicans in congress put a check on this monster...

its not even being mentioned in the chaos but yesterday he said that he will provide great protection for kim jong-un and make his country happy and rich....and called him the supreme leader...deep down trump wants to be un....hes legit jealous of him cause he doesnt have a dept of justice and a congress and a free press and voters to push back on him....trump would become a dictator tomorrow if he could get away with it

can you farging imagine if obama told that mass murderer that he would provide protection for him....the republicans would be setting up impeachment hearings right this farging second