TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Iron Fist got cut. It will be missed. Probably. By someone, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Don't know if it's just because it's Halloween season but been mass watching shows like Terror in the woods, Evil things, and Evil lives here. It's told by the person who experienced the events then acted out type format.

phattymatty

those are guilty pleasures of mine to have on in the background when i'm working also.  see no evil, american monster, evil lives here, murder among friends, wives with knives.  there are an unreasonable amount of those shows. the ID channel is basically those types of shows 24/7.

american monster recreates the stories using real home movies from the murderers...prob my favorite one.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on October 16, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
those are guilty pleasures of mine to have on in the background when i'm working also.  see no evil, american monster, evil lives here, murder among friends, wives with knives.  there are an unreasonable amount of those shows. the ID channel is basically those types of shows 24/7.

american monster recreates the stories using real home movies from the murderers...prob my favorite one.

I've pretty much DVR'd every season of every show on ID. Perfect work background tv

MDS

the ramanoffs - incredible production values and some good acting/moments cannot save what is empty and pointless. the show is 8 episodes. 90ish minutes each. anthology style so each ep is its own. im going to hang in because im a tv nerd but unless you like matthew weiner at his worst or love russian history....pass

camping - i got through 15 minutes before turning it off. jennifer garner plays an older, worse version of lena dunhams character from girls. unwatchable.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Luke Cage also cancelled. The Marvel burnout is too strong for seventeen shows that probably should have just been one show.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

The Haunting of Hill House is probably the best Netflix show to date

Munson

Quote from: AO1 on October 20, 2018, 11:57:40 PM
The Haunting of Hill House is probably the best Netflix show to date

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

Through 6 episodes of Haunting of Hill House.  Last two have been very good.

smeags

Quote from: General_Failure on October 20, 2018, 10:50:42 AM
Luke Cage also cancelled. The Marvel burnout is too strong for seventeen shows that probably should have just been one show.

I actually like luke cage the best out of all of them, but yeah, they should've only did maybe two origin seasons, combining the characters' stories and then did the defenders.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

TWD just killed off the one character that was still worth watching.  Over and out.

🖕🏻👋

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 25, 2018, 10:24:56 PM
TWD just killed off the one character that was still worth watching.  Over and out.

🖕🏻👋

such a rebel of you to bail on a show 9 years in that had no redeemable characters and was brutal all around watch from day 1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don't you have some riveting documentary about field crickets you should be watching?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 25, 2018, 11:37:48 PM
Don't you have some riveting documentary about field crickets you should be watching?

sorry for being forward thinking and not cranial lump applebees white trash

have fun with aquaman 4
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 25, 2018, 10:29:26 PM
Quote from: Rome on November 25, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

🖕🏻👋

such a rebel of you to bail on a show 9 years in that had no redeemable characters and was brutal all around watch from day 1

This is 100% true. I watch every week but hate myself for doing so. I gave up on the Fear WD show a few years ago and never looked back. TWD is as garbage TV as it gets.

The Bodyguard on Netflix is pretty meh.

About half way through the new season of Narcos. So far so good. It deals more with the distribution aspect.

I'm hooked on Investigation Discovery. This channel is like crack.