TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

both of your opinions are validly incorrect
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Altered Carbon on Netflix is outstanding.  Boobs and more female goodies and simulated sex and violence and tech nerd shtein galore.

Binge watched all ten episodes yesterday.  I highly recommend it. 

A+

Eagles_Legendz

I watched the first episode of Counterpart last night - probably my favorite pilot episode since Night Of (which is just in another category altogether when it comes to first episodes).

SD

Waco's getting good. The ATF really jacked that situation up.

MDS

i cant imagine any of you will follow this but the 2nd season of one day at a time was really good

whichever one of you didnt pull out in time and wound up with kids, its a good show to watch with them. also i know rita moreno is like 85 but man i think i would
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 12, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
I watched the first episode of Counterpart last night - probably my favorite pilot episode since Night Of (which is just in another category altogether when it comes to first episodes).

I love this show

Eagles_Legendz

im happy Atlanta is back

SD

Started watching Black Mirror on Netflix. Odd and demented but really good.

Sgt PSN

Nerd alert

Jessica Jones S2 dropped today.

Also, Luke Cage S2 comes out in June. Every episode in S1 was named after a Gang Starr album and S2 is going to have a Pete Rock and CL Smooth theme to it.

ice grillin you

QuoteThe Sopranos creator David Chase has said for years that he has no interest in continuing his groundbreaking HBO series beyond the final episode, but he could "conceive of maybe a prequel." Or how about a prequel movie?

Deadline reports that New Line Cinema purchased Chase and Lawrence Konner's screenplay for The Many Saints of Newark, "the working title for a feature prequel of The Sopranos that is set in the era of the Newark riots in the '60s. That was a time when the African-Americans and the Italians of Newark were at each other's throats, and amongst the gangsters of each group, those conflicts became especially lethal."

Little is known about the plot, but considering when the film is set, the story will likely follow Tony's parents, Giovanni Francis "Johnny Boy" Soprano and Livia Soprano (hopefully this time without terrible CGI), and Corrado John Soprano, Jr.

More Uncle Junior is never a bad thing.

"David is a masterful storyteller," said Warner Bros Pictures Group chairman Toby Emmerich, "and we, along with our colleagues at HBO, are thrilled that he has decided to revisit, and enlarge, the Soprano universe in a feature film."

It will make a great double feature with Cleaver.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

congrats to j on his life long wish being granted

SD

WW2 in color on Netflix is really damn good.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on February 12, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
Altered Carbon on Netflix is outstanding.  Boobs and more female goodies and simulated sex and violence and tech nerd shtein galore.

Binge watched all ten episodes yesterday.  I highly recommend it. 

A+

loved it. def worth a 2nd watch. any word on another season ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

new bill hader show on hbo called BARRY had a really strong premiere. perfect casting with stephen root as his uncle and henry winkler as the acting teacher. think this one is gonna be good.

meanwhile SILICON VALLEY is aging and aging bad. jian yang is still funny but thomas middledtich is not. this is not a good thing for a show.

ice grillin you

the biggie tupac series on fx (i think) is so much better than i expected...not great but really fun

on a related note the roxxanne shante movie on netflix is really really bad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous