the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so she is unfathomably stupid and all she got out of this is some garbage trinkets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

oh they didnt even give her tickets to another game?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the picture just had a bunch of worthless crap they probably had lying around the office. a scarf, a puck, a schedule magnate, etc.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Tomahawk

If she wasn't semi-attractive, she wouldn't have gotten shtein #metoo

Tomahawk

Getting ready to go to a friends 40th bday party. Since she loves Ketel One, I bought a 40 of Colt 45 (OE only came in 42 oz plastic bottles), chugged it, washed it out, and put the vodka in there. With some soapy hot water, I was even able to transfer the label from the vodka bottle to the 40...I think I'm hilarious

Rome

I hate people who whistle.  Not a whistle to get your attention or at a game or whatever.  Just iceholes who wander around aimlessly whistling tunes.  There was a guy sitting outside at a cafe whistling to himself this morning.  If it weren't against the law to smash his face in with a ketchup bottle, I would have.

Just another reason to hate people. 

QB Eagles

I specifically hate people whistling in public restrooms. Dude are you such an extrovert that you crave attention from other people even during the minute you spend excreting waste? Get your happy-go-lucky ass outta there so the rest of us can concentrate on the task at hand.

phattymatty

i'm a whistler. it's not to get your attention it's just a habit. if it makes other people angry that's just a bonus.

Rome

Diomedes

Goth drag show brunch today.  Think I'll order bloody marias and have a solid nap this afternoon.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

He'll be out farging over people in 18 months. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on March 09, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
Pharma douche gets seven years.

Most importantly, he has to give up the Wu album.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.