Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on July 20, 2008, 07:38:35 AM
leopard attacks crocodile in South Africa game farm

nice set of photos showing the struggle

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/07/18/ealeopard118.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

That's pretty awesome. Crocs skin is really tough so that must have been one badass leopard. Watched
this video a few weeks ago, it shows a pride of lions feasting on their kill then being chased off by a group of crocs.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phieagles91

Quote from: Diomedes on July 20, 2008, 10:58:51 PM
you seriously need a reading lesson
i didnt read any of the other posts i just posted this because the link didnt work

Diomedes

Quote from: phieagles91 on July 20, 2008, 11:00:18 PMi didnt read any of the other posts

this is already a theme with you.  maybe you could start reading more and posting less?

phieagles91

Quote from: Diomedes on July 20, 2008, 11:19:25 PM
Quote from: phieagles91 on July 20, 2008, 11:00:18 PMi didnt read any of the other posts

this is already a theme with you.  maybe you could start reading more and posting less?

alright big guy

mussa

dn't mess with tigers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGe6GP4lALU

crazy how the tiger was that well hidden and just explodes almost kills this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jojNzvtP6LY

this is the most insane vid though, talk about close call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNgwZgoKFc
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

I really don't like big game hunters...ball-less sons of bitches with their big guns swaggering around like they killed these beasts on account of how manly they are 

If I were to be a vigilante superhero, I'd go to africa and hunt the hunters

I'm open to name suggestion, but the costume is already squared away

ice grillin you

anyone watch 60 minutes last week with the story on the gorillas in africa...the natives are killing off all the silver back gorillas for no other reason than they the forest they live in has valuable trees that they make charcoal out of and then sell...problem is while they are farming these trees theyve been gettingn attacked by the gorillas..so now what they do is go in kill all the gorillas in a particular area then start harvesting the trees
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

people suck everywhere, even the innocent brown skinned natives

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 21, 2008, 08:22:09 AM
anyone watch 60 minutes last week with the story on the gorillas in africa...the natives are killing off all the silver back gorillas for no other reason than they the forest they live in has valuable trees that they make charcoal out of and then sell...problem is while they are farming these trees theyve been gettingn attacked by the gorillas..so now what they do is go in kill all the gorillas in a particular area then start harvesting the trees

Now THIS is what PETA should be focusing their attention on, not Chick-Fil-A and KFC. If they'd actually do something to help animals instead of telling humans to stop mistreating them they might form a reputable name.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

shorebird

.......at least any who would kill those magnificent animals for friggen' charcoal.