Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

I'm thinking it was a pair of lions (or lionesses). It's not very clear, but they were moving like lions.

Wingspan

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 12, 2006, 04:48:40 PM
I'm thinking it was a pair of lions (or lionesses). It's not very clear, but they were moving like lions.

duh...it's a cat shaped comet!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

T_Section224

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 12, 2006, 04:48:40 PM

that's what i was thinking
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

phattymatty

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Susquehanna Birder

It's getting light...and I saw somebody adjust the camera to get rid of the wire thingie.

Susquehanna Birder

The camera is now panning and zooming all over the place. Does this happen daily?

Susquehanna Birder

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

big ass elephant on camera right now  :o

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Strange noises. I thought it was a jet flyby, but it's pretty constant. Maybe somebody is hosing stuff off...

MadMarchHare

Not to spoil the party, but did anyone else get hit with a worm while this was up?  After having it on for 15 mins, I got a warning.
Anyone but Reid.