Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

The coolest thing I've gotten to see on this so far is a shooting star.  :-\

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

whoa another shooting star, i wish we had those in the united state but they were banned
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Dio everyone thinks everyone here needs another drink...so drink up  :sly
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Nah, I don't think it was.  Most of the bugs I see flying around are zig zagging all over the place.  What I saw definately looked like it was deep in the background and went in a straight/diagonal line from near the top right corner and disappeared behind the big tree in the middle. 

Seabiscuit36

anybody else just see the bright light go diving into the water.  i think its a wildebeast ghost orb

Sgt PSN

you talking about the one that came from the left side of the screen and was heading towards the camera and then headed straight for the water? 

Diomedes

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on December 07, 2006, 08:01:25 PM
anybody else just see the bright light go diving into the water.  i think its a wildebeast ghost orb

post of the year

also: frog?  possibly?  they got frogs??

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

PhillyPhanInDC

You guys are making this shtein up. I have been watching this farging thing and haven't seen shtein, except some bugs.

I just saw a giraffe, with a lion, and a hyena. Awesome.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhanInDC

What the farg is that noise? Sounds like a high pitched jack hammer. A bird? A bug? Wierd sounding.....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Susquehanna Birder

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 07, 2006, 09:21:56 PM
It's getting light out...I'm getting excited.

No shtein.  I've had it minimized for the last hour or so and the last time I looked at it, it was dark out.  Now it's day light.  First time I've seen it during day time and it looks a little different than I expected.  I thought there were a couple of trees on the right side of the screen that were closer.