Alshon Jeffrey, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 09, 2017, 04:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Jeffrey > TO. I look forward to his inevitable Hall of Fame speech.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Quote from: General_Failure on February 21, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Jeffrey > TO. I look forward to his inevitable Hall of Fame speech.

He's better than TO mentally and as a teammate, without question. But he's not more gifted or talented of a WR, and likely won't end up as prolific.

Rome

How in the hell did he do what he did with that injury?   Good lord. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Alshon Jeffery: "I love the city of Philadelphia. Chicago is just where I was for work."

Love this dude

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

QuoteAdding context to #Eagles WR Alshon Jeffery's day. He played today's game with cracked ribs, which teammate Lane Johnson disclosed to reporters. An MRI earlier in the week revealed the injury, but he played through it. Jeffery also hung tough answering every question post-game

Last year he played with a torn rotator cuff and yesterday with broken ribs. He came to the Eagles with a rep as injury prone but I think now it is more fair as a tough guy.

Rome

The shtein he caught after yesterday seriously pissed me off.  I'm happy to see the outpouring of support for the guy, though. 

We can be brutal as hell but a guy like that gets all due respect.  The whole team fought and scratched and never gave up.  Made me proud, actually. 

PhillyPhreak54

People were actually giving him shtein?

Idiots.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Apparently he went on Twitter and said he had the best hands in the NFL, so people were giving him shtein for that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The usual cretins on social media.  The Saints trash were the worst.  farg those inbred corksuckers.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it