The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Tampa just got swept 🧹

QB Eagles

The NHL regular season is so worthless.

Rome

I'm not sure how Tampa lost a game much less got swept.  Pretty shocking actually. 

ice grillin you

an 8 beating a 1 in hockey isnt nuts....i mean they play the game on a sheet of ice....shteins going to happen....but the way they dominated them is just unreal...if columbus wins in 7 or even 6 its a story but nothing huge
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i have hockey takes

-justin williams played with keith jones and just assisted on a winning goal in 2018. what.
-i dont pretend to follow hockey but this is at least the 100th time the caps have lost a game 7 at home.
-outside of boston the remaining teams are, lets say, not going to help the nhl's ratings. would love a st louis-long island SCF that we can rename the MAGA Bowl.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2019, 11:45:00 PM
-i dont pretend to follow hockey but this is at least the 100th time the caps have lost a game 7 at home.

less meaningful chip?

wash vegas
philly tampa

MDS

hockey is always less meaningful but in the context of the nhl vegas was an amazing story and the caps choking every year then finally winning is kind of a cool story

nothing is worse than beating the rays in a rain delay
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

carolina played a double ot game on wed and then went on the road tonight and won in ot

pretty impressive stuff

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2019, 10:13:31 PM
carolina played a double ot game on wed and then went on the road tonight and won in ot

pretty impressive stuff

With Petr Mrazek.

Petr Mrazek is in the conference finals.

Don Ho

I am the last guy on this board to profess he knows the first thing about hockey rules which is why I ask guys like Geo, IGY, Rome, Todd about that call last night in San Jose against Colorado.  What exactly happened?  Wasn't the Colorado player in the doorway just about to step out?  Offsides?  Totally confused.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 09, 2019, 10:20:48 PM
I am the last guy on this board to profess he knows the first thing about hockey rules which is why I ask guys like Todd about that

lolol

MDS

nobody loves me more than don but bro...todd dont do hockey

ice grillin you

the thing here is not that the thing here is how in the farg does don not know this?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.