Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

That, and he trusts the QB to do what they feel comfortable with instead of shoehorning them into his system. What a nice change of pace.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Doug is a farging champ.   Played to win.  No fear.   Couldn't ask for more.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 05, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Mu favorite play call of all time is the throw to the qb...such a great farg you to the pats

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 05, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 05, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Mu favorite play call of all time is the throw to the qb...such a great farg you to the pats

I said the same...it was the ultimate farg You.

SD

Doug has bigger balls than any coach in recent memory. The 4th and 1 throw to Ertz on that final drive was monumental.

Eagaholic

Quote from: AO1 on February 05, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
Doug has bigger balls than any coach in recent memory. The 4th and 1 throw to Ertz on that final drive was monumental.
I was just thinking that last night - that he makes big balls Chip look like raisins.

SD

One of the radio heads just broke down the Foles TD catch call: they had an undrafted free agent take a handoff, flip it to an undrafted tight end, who threw it to a qb who wanted to retire on 4th and goal in the Super Bowl.

Diomedes

The books about this team are going to be great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: AO1 on February 05, 2018, 02:38:34 PM
One of the radio heads just broke down the Foles TD catch call: they had an undrafted free agent take a handoff, flip it to an undrafted tight end, who threw it to a qb who wanted to retire on 4th and goal in the Super Bowl.

This scrub-loaded roster is why they'll never win the big one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

Quote from: smeags on January 26, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
in 9days doug will hopefully be serving the biggest bowl of crow ever, and nobody will complain about eating it.

at least not until the eagles start off 3-5 next season.

:sly
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

https://youtu.be/6zaRIMo4rGM

Can't tell for certain but I think that's Chris Wilson he goes over and hugs right after the game ends.

Also, yet another video where I'm bowled over by how good a teammate Blount is.

Diomedes

here's a pretty cool rundown of all 29 instances in 2017 that Pederson went for it on 4th down...good read
http://www.phillyvoice.com/analysis-all-29-doug-pedersons-4th-down-go-it-calls-2017/
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how the farg did that guy win a superbowl....and you cant even use wentz as an excuse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

As it turns out, he's a fantastic Head Coach at the highest level.

It's a world of wonders.