Philly Girls

Started by Yeti, September 05, 2004, 01:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 05, 2004, 06:44:53 PM
She ranks right up there with Beverly Williams and Cherie Bank....  ^-^

It's weird that Cherie Bank is supposed to be some health expert, and she looks the way she does.........
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

I've wondered the same thing for years...  :-D

"Cutting fat from your diet helps you lose weight...*burp*....mmm cheeseburger  :drool ....."

MDS

Haha.....its like same thing as Sean Salisbury blabbing on about how Qbs suck when he was god awful himself
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 05, 2004, 08:44:53 PM
I've wondered the same thing for years...  :-D

"Cutting fat from your diet helps you lose weight...*burp*....mmm cheeseburger  :drool ....."

LMFAO
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RSbirdman22

You can't go wrong with a national queen.  Darling Linda... :-*

Yeti

Quote from: MURP on September 05, 2004, 04:11:19 PM
Quote from: mhunt on September 05, 2004, 03:52:54 PM
this conversation begins and ends with dei lynam. ;D

lol. you always have to ruin this topic with that nasty shtein!  I would also probably say Alycia Lane.

I am strangely attracted to Dei Lynam.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

Must be that freckled cleavage that gets ya, eh? :-D

Yeti

I think its the way she curls her lip when she talks.  Its a sign that shes a "snarler".

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

:-D :-D

You need to go down to the Wach Center and try to hook up, bro. Her husband is a Pats fan. Go teach her the right way, Yeti.

joneszilla

Man, you ever see Dei in person?  She ain't much to look at.  Maybe you let her blow you in the bushes next to Red Bell, that's about it.   :)

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

Quote from: joneszilla on September 07, 2004, 09:45:43 AM
Man, you ever see Dei in person?  She ain't much to look at.  Maybe you let her blow you in the bushes next to Red Bell, that's about it.   :)

OMG, LMFAO
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Quote from: joneszilla on September 07, 2004, 09:45:43 AM

haha thats great.

mikey418

I have to agree with Yeti....and say that I have a little thing for Dei too.  I think Rhea wouldn't be too bad if she kept her mouth closed.  Her opinions and scarey horse teeth would become a big inconvienance. 
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Yeti

She went to Africa with Mutumbo a couple years ago.  Pats fans are stupid.  I wouldn't let my wife go to the grocery store with Mutumbo.

Hbionic