Derek Barnett, DE, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The racists get Allen. 

Time for a point and laugh at the corksucking Eagles thread. 

ice grillin you

always remember no matter how bad that franchise is they have 3 and the eagles have zero
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

howie talking up barnett's character

sounds good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

howie said he was bpa on their board, which joe d put together

do you believe this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

everyone going crazy about who is still on the board....if the eagles didnt take barnett he wouldnt be mentioned as one of them

MDS

since all the neanderthals hate this even though they have no idea who any of these guys are, im gonna go the other way

welcome reggie white jr

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 27, 2017, 10:17:49 PM
is that enough to entice the saints not to take him? if you want to jump the saints you had to beat the teams searching for a qb

im not sure if a logical trade was there

You're telling me the Bengals at 9 don't take 14, the Eagles 3rd, and the Eagles 4th (which they have two of)?

SD

The more tape I watch and analysis I read the more I get the sense Barnett's a hybrid of Brandon Graham and Marcus Smith. Wonder who Joe Douglas wanted.

Tomahawk

Hybrid you say? Rusty probably loves his Prius ass

PhillyPhreak54

Why do you think Douglas didn't set the board?

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 27, 2017, 11:01:55 PM
The more tape I watch and analysis I read the more I get the sense Barnett's a hybrid of Brandon Graham and Marcus Smith. Wonder who Joe Douglas wanted.

lol

to be  fair tho andy took brandon graham and chip took marcus smith

Zanshin

Here's a fact. Nobody knows a thing at the moment. Not sticking up for them, but that is a fact. All of this talk is just talk. It's all bullshtein until it's not. And it won't be not for awhile. I miss caring deeply, to be honest.

SD

They trade up for Lattimore it opens them up tomorrow to take BPA. Now they're forced to take a CB because their depth chart right now is Jalen Mills, Patrick Robinson, Ron Brooks, Aaron Grymes and CJ Smith. Howie somehow managed to take the worst CB tandem in the league last season and make it worse.

hbionic

I don't know shtein about the draft. I just need someone to tell me if I should continue being miserable about the Eagles.

Thanks in advance.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05